Do you want to embark on a journey with purpose?
In Sofka, we have a clear one: "to take care of our surroundings multiplying successful experiences".
Get your backpack ready and be part of this great adventure!
What are we looking for?
Backpackers with at least than TWO (2) years of experience in onboarding and welcoming sessions. Passionate about cultivating an environment and culture of collaborative work where our new Sofkians can live and connect with our DNA. Enjoy continuous learning, innovation, and building relationships based on trust.
Some of your challenges will be:
- Plan and implement Onboarding sessions.
- Provide a positive and welcoming onboarding experience, designing strategies that generate engagement with our new Sofkians, transmitting the experience of our purpose and Sofka´s attitude.
- Accompany new Sofkians in their adaptation process.
- Identify and suggest improvements in the process of adaptation to the company, culture and work team, accompanying their transformation.
Do you want get into this challenge?
APPLY, we have an opportunity for you!
- Indefinite term contract. We love long-term relationships, so we want you to be part of this family for a long time.
- In Medellín we want you to work two days a month from Sofka office, seeking to generate SYNERGIES and STRENGTHEN ties with your work team, as well as sharing a delicious lunch ... And why not? a drink to refresh you. If you want to go to the office more days, you will have your lunch reserved for that day.
- Looking for professional growth? You can design your career plan according to what you are looking for and what you want to project yourself.
What will you find?
- We are a team connected to growth.
- We have a culture of continuous improvement, fresh and collaborative, where every day you can find an opportunity and people willing to support you.
- You will find technical and personal challenges.
- Bring out your best potential! with our Bekaizen program where you can grow and develop your talents where it will be a challenge and a game, accompanied by constant feedback from your leaders, mentoring and coaching from Sofka University.
- We have different programs aimed at enhancing your skills, living daily continuous improvement and promoting your physical and emotional well-being. They are called Kaizen Life and WeSofka, where you will have different benefits that you will gain over time, such as health policies for you, your family and pets, enhancing your second language (English), saving with a purpose, gym and more.