Do you want to embark on a journey with purpose?
In Sofka, we have a clear one: "We look after our surroundings, multiplying successful experiences.".
Get your backpack ready and be part of this great adventure!
What are we looking for?
We're looking for backpackers that are passionate about sales, achieving goals, and having client experience. With an intermediate/advanced level of English.
Result-oriented people with at least TWO years of experience selling IT Solutions, from overseeing operations to closing sales.
If you're looking for a challenge that involves driving the growth of IT products with international clients, we can create an amazing adventure for you. Would you like to join us?
APPLY, we have an opportunity for you!
- Indefinite term contract, we love long term relationships so we want you to be part of this family for a long time.
- You can be located anywhere in the world, ¡we like that you work remotely! But if you are in Medellín and Bogotá we want you to work two days a month from Sofka home, seeking to generate SYNERGIES and STRENGTHEN ties with your work team, as well as sharing a delicious lunch ... And why not? a drink to refresh you. Additionally, if you want to go to the office more days, you will have your lunch reserved for that day.
- Looking for professional growth? You can design your career plan according to what you are looking for and what you want to project yourself.
What will you find?
- We are a team connected to growth.
- We have a culture of continuous improvement, fresh and collaborative where every day you can find an opportunity and most importantly people willing to support you.
- You will find technical and personal challenges.
- Bring out your best potential! with our Bekaizen program where you can grow and develop your talents where it will be a challenge and a game, accompanied by constant feedback from your leaders, mentoring and coaching from Sofka University.
- We have different programs aimed at enhancing your skills, living daily continuous improvement and promoting your physical and emotional well-being. They are called Kaizen Life and WeSofka, where you will have different benefits that you will acquire over time, such as health policies for you, your family and pets, enhancing your second language (English), saving with a purpose, gym and more.