Do you want to embark on a journey with purpose?
In Sofka, we have a clear one: "to take care of our environment by multiplying successful experiences".
Get your backpack ready and be part of this great adventure!
What are we looking for?
We are looking for passionate backpackers who will lead our client's satisfaction while working with our team to achieve our projected objectives.
It would be best if you had experience working with IT projects.
You'll have exciting challenges, such as:
- Inspire and lead the client's operation by being an ambassador of Sofka's culture.
- Implement and execute continuous improvement and customer service excellent
- Review and ensure the clients' strategic objectives are met.
- Identify new opportunities and needs of the client and create proactive solutions with the commercial team.
- Implement improvement plans as a result of the client's experience and satisfaction review.
- Update and oversee the billing and recognition forecast.
- Ensure and communicate the formal billing approval for the executed services.
- Facilitate feedback to our Sofkians.
- Take care of your work team, providing a healthy work environment and good relationships.
- Promptly cover the openings required by the client with support from different departments.
- Your main challenge will be to create value every day through quality and client satisfaction.
English level B2 or C1 is required.
APPLY, we have an opportunity for you!
Indefinite term contract, we love long term relationships so we want you to be part of this family for a long time.
- You can be located anywhere in the world, ¡we like that you work remotely! But if you are in Medellín and Bogotá we want you to work two days a month from Sofka home, seeking to generate SYNERGIES and STRENGTHEN ties with your work team, as well as sharing a delicious lunch ... And why not? a drink to refresh you. Additionally, if you want to go to the office more days, you will have your lunch reserved for that day.
Looking for professional growth? You can design your career plan according to what you are looking for and what you want to project yourself.
What will you find?
- We are a team connected to growth.
- We have a culture of continuous improvement, fresh and collaborative where every day you can find an opportunity and most importantly people willing to support you.
- You will find technical and personal challenges.
Bring out your best potential! with our Bekaizen program where you can grow and develop your talents where it will be a challenge and a game, accompanied by constant feedback from your leaders, mentoring and coaching from Sofka University.
- We have different programs aimed at enhancing your skills, living daily continuous improvement and promoting your physical and emotional well-being. They are called Kaizen Life and WeSofka, where you will have different benefits that you will acquire over time, such as health policies for you, your family and pets, enhancing your second language (English), saving with a purpose, gym and more.